Home » , » About Love By Evylia

About Love By Evylia

ABOUT LOVE
By Evylia

I wish so much that I could hold you
A simple desire,yet so hard to do
This is a love so hopeless,but yet
As hard as I try, I can not forget

I want to move on, I try everyday
To get a trip on these feelings and throw them away
But everyday I pathetically remain
Adoring you amazingly with nothing to gain

I want to let go of what I'm holding so tight
And let these feelings trail off into the night
But as sees as my hold loosens, I grab and do not miss
Because I don't know how to feel anything

I have become dependent on these feelings,that I feel everyday
Without them I'm lost and my hopes are astray
So now I don't know how to live on my own
Without thoughts of you I will be so alone

I want to get over you
But you have to changed me too much
All I want is to hold you and grasp on and clutch
Because you are the one
I don't want to let go
You are everything I need
You are all that I know

I tried to move on
That's something I can't do
But no matter what I think
I only wait you
I just need some time
When I can, I will move on
I will face life without you when I'm strong

But for now
That's way to thought I didn't know that falling out love could be rough
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

puisi menarik

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. KUMPULAN PUISI - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger